Four of the most viewed videos from 2010 were from Copper Mountain Sunsation in April. This immensely popular music festival featured some top-notch acts. All of the videos can be viewed at the Summit Voice YouTube channel. A link to this channel can also be found on the right sidebar.
- Pepper at Copper Mountain Sunsation, April 10, 2010
- Passafire at Copper Mountain Sunsation, April 10, 2010
- Lighting of Breckenridge, December 4, 2010
- Sunsation at Copper Mountain, Colorado, April 10, 2010
- Moose sighting on Peak 7, Breckenridge, Colorado
- A Mushroom Foray in Summit County, Colorado
- Historic Engine #9 returns to Breckenridge, Colorado, 12-14-2010
- Breckenridge Ski Area, November 16, 2010
- A Moose and Her Calf in Breckenridge, Colorado
- Copper Sunsation April 18, 2010
My own personal favorite came in at #9, “A Moose and Her Calf”. I was standing at my kitchen window early one morning last March and I saw the moose standing at the end of my driveway. I dashed for my camera and by the time I got back with it, she had moved into the back yard, and it was then that I saw that she was accompanied by her calf. Since my deck is well above the level of the yard, I was able to stand on the deck and take video of them without disturbing them. It was a wonderful moment for me and I’m so glad I was able to capture it.
Filed under: Breckenridge, Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain, music and concerts, skiing and riding, Summit County Colorado, video, wildlife | Tagged: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain Sunsation, Moose, Summit County Colorado, video, video of Colorado mushrooms | Leave a Comment »