Kenosha steakhouse kitchen explosion results in evacuation of popular eatery
By Summit Voice
SUMMIT COUNTY —A can of cooking spray that over-heated and exploded injured two employees and resulted in the evacuation of the Kenosha Steakhouse in Breckenridge, Colorado, Wednesday evening at about 5:30 p.m.
The two employees were transported by personal vehicle to the local hospital for treatment.
According to the Red, White & Blue Fire District, firefighters were called to the scene by a reported sprinkler activation. While en route, they received further information that there had been an “explosion.” (more…)