Climate, coral reefs and wolves …
By Summit Voice
SUMMIT COUNTY — Another strong week for page views at Summit Voice, with several days hovering above 4,000 and one day last week going above 6,000. Four stories tallied more than 1,000 page views, including a climate story on January weather stats, a story on the big Denver dump and a coral reef article. There’s a definite trend of a wider distribution of stories getting more page views, which says a lot for the breadth and depth of Summit Voice coverage.
Click on the headlines to read the stories and share them via your own favorite social media network.
- Climate: January sizzles; U.S. temps 4th-warmest ever 2,706 views
- Weather: Storm sets Denver snowfall records 1,888 views
- Ocean temps drive coral growth — and decline 1,204 views
- Global warming: CU-led study pinpoints Earth’s ice loss 1,002 views
- Study locates key loggerhead sea turtle feeding areas 970 views
- Global warming: Politics overwhelm the science 695 views
- Oregon ranchers declare war on wolves 505 views
- Global warming forces elephant seals to dive deeper 492 views (more…)