FRISCO —A lot of times, the morning photo set is compiled from different sessions on different days, but today’s all are from a single day. Before dawn on Friday morning, I could see a wave cloud setting up over the Divide, a little higher and farther west than usual, but it still looked like it could catch that morning sunrise glow, so I headed down to the Meadow Creek wetlands to take it in, and to let the dogs romp. In the middle of the day, the same peaks were bathed in bright sunshine — almost too bright for a good picture, and later in the afternoon, I set out to try and get a waterfall shot with a little more light, to try and avoid that blue glow (which can be nice, but it gets old). And the sunset? It was out of this world! Please visit our online gallery at Fine Art America for more Summit County landscapes.
- Morning photo: Best of October (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Building weather … (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: More autumn-ness (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Evening light (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: November! (summitcountyvoice.com)
Filed under: Colorado, Dillon Reservoir, Frisco, Morning photo, photography, Summit County Colorado Tagged: | Colorado, Colorado photography, Summit County Colorado, Summit County landscape photography