Seasons of the Summit
FRISCO — One of the best things about this time of year is the way things change rather quickly. The most recent snowstorm was a great example. Along with coating the peaks in a gleaming mantle of fresh white, the sudden cold changes masses of leaves overnight. Instead of bright golds, yellows and orange, many of the aspen groves turned brown. While that may disappoint some leaf-watchers who were hoping for another weekend, it helped create a whole new look for the mountains in just a few hours. There’s so much contrast and brightness in the fall landscape, and the changes are so dynamic that it’s almost hard to keep up!
- Morning photo: Autumn snow (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Photo Inspiration: Autumn in Ithaca (travelshus.com)
- Morning photo: Leaves (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: September (summitcountyvoice.com)
- autumn-ness (capitalofedward.wordpress.com)
- Morning photo: Golden Road (summitcountyvoice.com)