FRISCO — I haven’t joined in the #FriFotos Twitter chat for a few months, but when I saw this week’s topic, I did a quick scan of the Summit Voice archives to find some of my favorite pictures of fields around the world, starting right here at home in Colorado and ranging as far as Iceland and Antarctica. On a recent trip, Leigh and I had a chance to visit Iceland, and amidst the wondrous ice fields and stunning coastline, we were fascinated by the lava fields, some of which are carpeted with a squishy, thick layer of moss. Upload your field photos via Flickr, Twitter or Instagram, tag them with #FriFotos and then enjoy the global slide show!
- Morning photo: Falling water (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Kids! (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Fire and ice (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Golden Road (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Colorado skies … (summitcountyvoice.com)
Filed under: agriculture, Austria, Colorado, Europe, Iceland, Morning photo, photography, Travel, West Tagged: | #FriFotos, Colorado, Europe, fields, Iceland, mobile photography, photography, Travel, West