Just another day …
FRISCO —A typical spring day in the Colorado high country, starting with bright sunshine, but by 10 a.m. the sky turned gray and heavy and by noon, thick graupel was falling from the sky, signaling the start of a small spring storm that dropped a few more inches of wet snow in the area. It’s kind of weird to see snow falling from the sky and watching it melt away off the ground at the same time, but I guess it’s just the nature of the season.
- Morning photo: Winter’s last gasp? (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: What a difference a year makes (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Spring? Not so fast (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Back home … (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Morning photo: Best of March (summitcountyvoice.com)
Filed under: climate and weather, Morning photo, photography, Snow and weather, Summit County Colorado, Summit County snow and weather Tagged: | Dillon Reservoir, Frisco Colorado, graupel, icicles, robins, Spring snow, Summit County photography