Catch up with the weekend stories at a glance …
SUMMIT COUNTY —A couple of stories about ongoing natural gas and fracking controversies in Colorado, climate change coverage and a piece on the corporate influence of Coca Cola in National Park Service policy topped the weekend news.
- Morning photo: Skylines
- Food: Mulligatawny soup made easy
- Colorado: ‘Rabble’ getting in the way of gas drilling?
- Colorado: More time to comment on BLM land plans
- Are corporations running our national parks?
- Environment: Antarctic mosses stunted by climate change
- Morning photo: Antarctic mysteries
- Study: Legal medical marijuana cuts traffic deaths
- NASA satellite confirms air quality improvements
- Colorado: Battle brewing over fracking rules
Filed under: BLM, climate and weather, Colorado, energy, Environment, gas drilling, national parks, Summit County news Tagged: | climate change, Colorado news, Environment, fracking, natural gas drilling