Complete video coverage of the annual Summit County State of the River meeting held on May 12, 2010 is now available.
A video transcript of each speaker can be found at the Summit County Voice vimeo channel.
- Introduction and remarks – Jim Pokrandt
- Water Year and Water Rights Administration Update – Scott Hummer
- Bureau of Reclamation Review of Green Mountain Reservoir and Colorado Big Thompson Project – Ron Thomasson
- Dillon Reservoir Update by Denver Water – Bob Steger
- The Colorado Economy, the Front Range and Water – Tom Binnings
- Keynote Address: Negotiating a Water Supply Future – Eric Kuhn
- Update: Blue River Watershed Group – John Hagan